Friday, November 30, 2012

11202012

I'm back after I ditch my blog for a week. Nothing much though. I went to watch Breaking Dawn 2 and Cold War, Breaking Dawn 2 wasn't that hilarious but Cold War is nice! 


And I tried the En Ginza Cafe at Pavilion, they changed the cafe's name already but I can't remember the new name. The environment is nice and you can smell the strong coffee scent once you step in, it's a nice place to chill or study. 

 Hot Chocolate

 My mocha and I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY MADE A PSY ON IT. I WANT JUSTIN BIEBER KAY! 


The pastries, the apple one tastes weird :/ But I like the custard bum and tamago sandwich. 

I bought some accessories  from Diva yesterday, but the rings are too big for me, haih. Put the blame on myself because I didn't try it before purchase. And I want to buy a pair of black jeans... I tried the Topshop leigh jeans yesterday, YouWei suggested me to try the petite series because he thinks it would fit me. Yes, it's nice and fit but I don't like the material, it's not jeans or denim, it's more like a jegging. So I didn't buy anything from there but brothers bought a lot :/ I jelly already. 

I showed mom a Tiff & Co bracelet last night and I told her girls must at least own a little blue box. Then she asked me bout the price, I said it costs around 125, then she thought is in RM125 and asked me to buy it. Then I said is US125... Whatever, I will get it on my own sooner or later. 

A2 classes is going to start on next week :( HAIH The timetable is not nice! 

SORRY FOR THE BORED POST. NAH HERE IS THE CUTE GIF FOR YOU GUYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment