Monday, March 15, 2010

Wish My Grandma all Dee Best...

Rush back to hometown Johor yesterday to visit my grandma because she was sent to hospital...
Wake up at 8am and start our journey at 10am after having breakfast at Mc'dnl..


After reached there... we went to a temple fpr worship my aunt...
Later on.. went to hospital..


Found it...




Dada.. my grandma... look okey...
the hand with glycogen pinhole... its look like pain...
the food there is look like no nutririon...
Just a few sprouts and a half fish...
so my aunt cooked her some food... vege and ginger fish..
but my grandma eat both.. the hospital one and home cook one... wow.. eat so much..



saw this... hospital's 'gauges'.... izit our contry so poor until use this to estimate the medicine?


went back to my aunt house after an hour...
I dont like the feel saty at hospital...
it make me feel like so unhealthy and patient everywhere...



my mum is still enjoying the massage...
return home after dinner...
reached home at 12.15++am...
raining that time.. so my bro and I keep remind my dad to lower reduce his speed...
so.. wish my grandme all Dee best....

No comments:

Post a Comment