Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vintage Restaurant @ 适苑酒家

Hello, bloggie. I'm finally back! The reasons that I didn't blog about these months: LAZY~
Well, so I'm gonna blog about the dinner I had with my family last Tuesday. Erm.. the restaurant is located at Jalan Pudu, if I'm not mistaken=) First at all, I introduce and recommand this restaurant here because it's really old time, old taste, old-cooking. The food is delicious of course.
Let see the picha =))


The outward appearance of the reataurant.



The interior. Looks at the chairs, dining tables, wall and those photos. Bringing back your memories?

Black pepper meat soup.

Loquat roasted duck.

'individual' steam rice.

Chinese garlic roasted meat.

Pork rib with ginger.


..........


Jalan Pudu. Hahaha~


That's all for today!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment