Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday

Friday school day is the most expected one...
Cause no add math period, no bio peroid, no phys period, no chemis period...
and just eight periods... XD
well.. start from next week, I can wear PJK shirt to school every Friday... what a great news!
the view of the assembly.... just 4 Lily classes and some form 3 and 5 classes only.... my school nearly get 3 halls for the assembly ad...
i believe i can fly~~~ the sky is nice~
my dad brought me to KL there for lunch after school...
fish head.... curry meat... vegetable...
the curry is not spicy one...
afterthat went to furniture shop looking for a dressing table...
beside the shop is a shop that is selling some new year decoration...
feel like new year is just on the corner..
Expecting for my ang pau~ XD
see.. a tiger is lying there....
the cute chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment