Tuesday, August 31, 2010

National Day Celebration

Yesterday was our country national day.. and sure we have to celebrate it... so, my family and I went to Sg.Wang to celebrate it.. I think we went for shopping instead of celebrate the national day.. LOL.. firstly, we head to Pavi (always the same mall and the same outlet) .... but have zero gain.. then went back to sg.wang... cause my bro craving for Starbucks badly...


facebook-ing at the coffee shop...

chocolate cream chip (bro), Dark mocha (mine)
capture this! look like a hamster or whatever mouse... LOL
always the recycle issue... save the earth, share the planet~

I think the sg.wang's starbucks outlet is the smallest one... coz the indoor is just have 4 tables...

later on, we had our dinner at The Ship...

The mushroom soup

half dozen of escargot... not so nice~

the capetbag steak..
delicious~! with oyster on top...

banana boat~

a solo shoot for the escargot...

That's it~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment