Friday, August 27, 2010

Yuki's Birthday

It's a very late post...
Our babe Yuki's big day~
Ok.. don't talk too much just see the picture...
A picture worth a thousand words right?
You can just ignore our fingers... XP
Yvon and Me...
Do you think we are sweet?
LOL

My mum saw this pic and said.
teenage can drink beer at outside without let me know?
You better don't try this again...
@.@
The birthday's cake...
It's Yvon and me chose it...
Nice and delicious~
The family picture!
'8 po'
so sad Nicole can't join us...
Later then, my bro and I went to Switch.. The Apple Reseller shop...
My bro brought this speaker...
Nice and hi-tech...
Sensor one...

Deng deng~
the Grip bone that the Apple guy 'give me'...
muahaha... XD
That's it!!!


I'm completely broke now...
Once again, I want to be a billionaire~

No comments:

Post a Comment