Thursday, September 16, 2010

130910

130910
It's still my tuition center holiday because of Hari Raya but need to replace back one. So we head to sungei wang at the evening, I don't know why always the same mall, everytime is just sg.wang and pavilion, nothing special. If I got a car, I will go far far one and don't ever look back but I will comfirm my car is full of fuel. LOL. It's almost one year that I didn't go to Midvalley, but somehow I hate the mall, it's 'people moutain people' and the outlet is quite small.



my bro bought me a honey palm with mum's money.

currently addicted to Paul Frank, bought the cover from Thai with RM20. Expensive than here lol. Feel like cheated, better don't let me found the same pattern at here. If not I will regret 99.



That's it!


Currently bankrupt.


No comments:

Post a Comment