Sunday, September 12, 2010

090910

Actually I really want to blog about my Thai trip... but somehow I find its quite boring and I'm LAZY.. yeah~ the point is lazy~ So, I've make up a summary for the trip... Hat Yai is worse than Bangkok, the hotel rooms suck + dirty, I didn't have many gains as I planned, I DON'T think I will visit there again... That's all!
090910
Went to Sg.Wang after tuition. It's add math tuition class, I HATE IT. LOL~

went to Hailam Pak Coffee for lunch + dinner...
I ordered 'half bowl' green bean soup and a nasi lemak.
In fact, I ordered a bowl of green bean soup, but when it serverd, it become 'half bowl'.
=.=''
Later on, I take my BB to service... cause the wifi is stuck... the guy help clean all the wifi list. But it still stuck sometime, I think I should need his help again.. @.@
then, there was a product launch at the stage. If included me, the launching just have 10++ person only... It's a new mask product...

Then my mum bought these... the green colour one is for me, the gold colour one is for herself.

we then head to SaSa, cause wanna buy the hair spray. And bought some lap lap zap zap things back home.


That's it!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment