Sunday, October 3, 2010

ChatTime & The Friday @ Pavi

Yesterday, went to Pavi with cousin because she wanted to buy herself a camera. After bought her camera, we then head to Pavi.
Firstly, have our drinks at ChatTime.


Left (mine) Lemon juice with lot of pearl. Right (hers) Pearl milk tea.
After hanging around, actually is window shopping, we have our 'slow slow' lunch at The Friday.



nice waiter~



don't disturb me k.. I'm so concern on the menu~ =)


My fish and chip. I love the mayo... so nice~ Thumbs up~!

I forgot what this call... what mac and cheese or I really can't remenber lol. It's a pasta.


the hat so cute k...
*************************************************
she and her camera couple pic. LOL

We finished our lunch with super duper slow motion because we have nothing to do at Pavi~ Poor kids~ haha... XD

That's it~
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. wow... TGI Friday...
    the food there is great...
    i only ate once b4... haha~

    ReplyDelete