Saturday, January 8, 2011

The To-Do-List in 2011?

So I should start like : "WOW! It's 2011!" ?
Erm... uh.. huh... ......... ...... ....... Yeah~ It's 2011~ (>.<)
I have a To-Do-List for this year lol...

1. Study hard. SPM? What's that actually? SPM = Semua Pasti Mati? Who will care about your SPM when you have a beautiful university's cert? Erm uh... I want at least 3As can?

2. Save money. I bet I will fail it.

3. Things to buy? A DSLR? An iPod touch? I have no money for those. Totally sadcase!

4. Improve my English. I always blame my mom that why don't she speak in english with me since I was young but is with her broken chinese. And then made me speak broken chinese too. (>.<) It's funny that sometimes we speak in english in front of my dad when we gossip about someone else. (My dad was chinese ED, my mum was english ED)

5. Be taller, be thinner and be prettier? Why my friend grew up so many during the holiday but then I remain the same??? Why why tell me why~

6. Get a lisence! Get a car! Bump here bump there with my beauties~ (^.^)

7. Choose a right college for myself. I think I will(sure) take A-Level after my SPM. Law, Sociology and English Literature? Taylor's and Help are my 1st choice. But expensive (T.T)

8. Build a great relationship with friends especially the 8 po's.

9. A trip! A wonderful and great trip with family and another one with friend~

10. Stay healthy~ An apple a day, keep the doctor away~


That's all for this post!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment