Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Moon + T-Bowl


Went to Pavillion wantched New Moon with PY.. Kenny and KL..


All I can say is BORING~
The movie is quit boring lol...
End up with, "Marry me..." " Har?"
LoL...
What an ending???
Didn't say Yes or No...



A gift from Kenny.. Thanks...

Later on.. went back to Sungei.Wang...
Went to 3th floor's T-Bowl...
Look... It cute.. the bowl is a seat of closestool.
The chair also like that...
BUT the foods is not delicious~
My ordered is Kimchi Seafood Ramen...
BUt it tasted like 'Mou Mui Dao" ( in hakka means tasteless)
And the service also "ma ma de"
Make me wait so long.... but no tasty..
So disappointed... >.<
My drink.. Esprit Raspberry..
Long time didn't drink already...

Then.. went to 6th floor to buy this for my bro as birthday present...
Saw the Taiwan singer 温岚 at there too... ^^


Packed my luggage today...
Tomorrow gonna visit to Singapore with mt causin...

Nice luggage huh??
Bought it at Hong Kong Disneyland...
Got lot of Mickey's head on it..
I lovin it~

No comments:

Post a Comment