Monday, December 28, 2009

Princess and The Frog

This was a late post...
Once upon a time....... not la.. is last week....
My cousin and I went to KLCC for this movie.. Princess and The Frog~
My cousin bro brought us to the SetiaWangsa LRT Station.. then sure we went there by LRT..
He said us very childish .. watch this movie... haha..
We wasted almost 20 minutes for buy the tickets..
You konw...? the cinema got 6 counters but just 2 counters are available only...
What a great service?! The stuff no need work one... *makan sampai petang baru balik*

After this.. we went to Subway for lunch...
*my cousin don't know how to buy a bread* lol~
We bought one but get two... no doubt cause i have a buy one free one coupon.. ^^
We cant finish the drinks cause it was too large for us...
You will never guess what happing next! XD
We brought it into the cinema by hide it in the bag...
Wakaka... XP
Felt very cheap...

Kk.. back to the title...
Dada....



I love this part... funny~ haha
See both of their faces... XD



Later on.. we went to the Kinokuniya...
My cousin was craving for buy the 高以翔 portrait book...
But I vetoed on this.. the book is just quite expensive lo...
By the way... she was not listen to me...

My dad came and fetched me home at night...
Home Sweet Home~
^^


Feel like getting sick now...
Flu~~~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment