Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR Result & X'mas Present

Went to school take PMR result today...
Just get 4A only...
At first I scare my mum will scold me when she come back from Singapore this afternoon...
But SURPRISE!
She DIDN'T!
The 1st sentence she said when she arrived home is:
" 我叫你去...你不要...几多人请我吃东西噢...还买了很多beg 叻"
well... she looked like so HIGH at that time~
Then she just said not good but not bad...
HUH~

K.. received many presents this year... for the X'mas..^^

Estee Lauder perfume from my BIG aunty...
Black Esprit Tee from my mum..
Pink Esprit Tee from my aunt..
(OS.. I'm so happy from size S turn into XS!!!)



Essential bed from aunt( maybe is sister)
Bracelet from my aunty..
Cloverlil necklace from my cousin sis..
Star necklace and handphone cover from my cousin's aunt...

No comments:

Post a Comment