Thursday, August 23, 2012

23/08/2012

Hello bonjour! This gonna be the first post after I came back from UK and Paris! It's been a few weeks I think. Really lazy to blog and study, don't know why am I getting lazier and lazier. But I am not going to blog bout the trip now, b'cause I have to wait for Venice to send me all the photos. Just a summary of the trip here: everything is expensive in UK and Paris except the clothes, Scotland is nice and chilling, London is so hot during the summer, France meal is delicious, Paris is not that beautiful as I thought :( and I will be back one day! 

 hugging the old tree at Bath Spa :P

As I said, I am getting lazier and lazier lately. Even eat and shower also can take me for a long time. So don't talk bout study and assignment. 
Yeah, this is the scene when i showering. But I take longer than meme, 30-45 mins I think. So 30 mins is for deep thoughts bout life, hahahaha. Actually is stunning lah. 

And my AS exam is around the corner eh. Starts from9/10 to 12/11. Left 40++ days I think. Really have to study already, time is running and I don't want to fail my exam please! But no motivation also. Everyday open the book - stare at it - close book. CAN'T CONCENTRATE AT ALL man! 


 This is me :/

Even the exam not yet started but I already plan what to do after it. Like shopping, food hunting, sleep all day and being a 'fai chai' at home. But I don't think my college got break after the exam. What to do? 
So plan is invalid loh? And I want to save money also, save for i5, trips and alots of stuff. Girl's craving list is always so long, but money is so little. Haih :(

 This will be the face after my exam: WHY YOU NO STUDY? WHYYYYY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment