Wednesday, November 7, 2012

07112012

Hey, it's been awhile! So lately I haven't been writing much, uhmm because I've been busy and stressed out of exam, but really because I haven't wanted to.

Nothing much happened lately, everything is as usual. THE WORLD IS SO PEACE.

So my last paper will be on next monday, econs paper 1. After the exam I gonna be sexy free and easy. MEHHHH And LORD, please let me pass my AS. But I know I'm screwed on my accounting paper, LIKE TOTALLY. CONFIRMED FAIL ALREADY. So I now put my hope on my law and econs paper, at least pass with a decent result please. And there's only 2 weeks holiday after exam. WHAT SHIT is this?

And I just cut my fringe yesterday. It's not a new hair style lol. I just go back to my previous fringe.

I want to see my girls after exam. I feel like I haven't see them in years. No matter what, must at least meet them for once after exam. Nothing can beat high school girlfriends! But I think can leave out one person, no reason, because I think she wont come either. Heard she changed a lot, gone *bad or what I don't know. But I really miss our high school memories, teasing each other, fight and laugh. YAH, I know SHIT HAPPENS, PEOPLE CHANGE, THINGS GO WRONG AND LIFE GOES ON.

and uhm hmm, I thought you were different, but turned out you are just like the rest. so glad we are disconnect now. Cause those things you said really pissed me off and showed how immature you are. If you take me like a joke, I will put on a great show and make you look like a clown. bu now I feel quite sad for you from I heard, whatever lah.

Have been listening to some kpop and R&B songs lately.
Like A Star - Tayeon
Missing You Like Crazy - Taeyeon
It's First Love - IU
Red - Taylor Swift
Perfect Two - Auburn * acoustic version is better


No comments:

Post a Comment