Monday, November 12, 2012

11122012

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LIKE FINALLY EXAM IS OVER. IT'S OVER! So I had my last paper today which is Econs paper1, so far it's 'okay', at least I think I done it better than accounting. Okay, let's forgot bout it. 

And a few people commented on my bang today. Jennie and Kai said I look more chinese now, LOL I also don't know what they mean. Andrew didn't go to UM with us today, his mom sent him there instead, and he asked me in a 'funny-weird' tone : Why you cut your fringe short? Then SinYie and YeeWei said I look younger now, okay so was I look older? -.-

Kay, so now I gonna talk bout my bedroom little makeover. My family and I went to Ikea last friday to pick up some bookcases and chair. But the funny thing is we were lost when we going there because brother's gps took us the wrong lane, DAFUQ. We went to Sungai Buloh and made a big U-Turn back to Bandar Utama. Then mom got angry and asked brother to throw away his phone. 
We bought two Billy bookcases and one pink chair :) But the bookcase is too heavy and lengthy and daddy's car could not fit it also. Ends up we have to ask them to deliver to our place. But they charge quite a lot I think, RM75 for delivery and 8% for each item for installment. So the total damage is RM 500++ 

The preview's view 

Basket of books 

Dada, the new bookcase 

Spot my pink chair? ^.^

I want to change my phone.... my BB is getting dumb nowadays, keep auto shut down for no reason. i5 or Note 2? Note2 is too big for me, but it is cheaper a lot, like RM700-800 cheaper than i5, I probably can use the money to buy myself a Tiff&Co bracelet already. But I do prefer i5. Aissk, see how lah. 

#nowplaying IF - Taeyeon


No comments:

Post a Comment