Tuesday, November 20, 2012

20112012

So today's date is 2011-2012, looks weird :/

I didn't go to work today because my dad asked me not to go as he will be back earlier. So I spent my whole afternoon on sleeping and rolling on the bed. Actually I had a nightmare this afternoon, it was about robbery, and it scared the hell out of me! And then, I received whatsapp spam from my cousin sister, if you are reading this, yesh I'm talking about you SPYEE! But I lazy layan her because I was so the sleepy... Then I woke up around 2pm to do some laundry and continue my sleep until mom came back, I think that was around 4pm++

Uncle came back from Spain, I thought his trip is bout 10 days, but it is only 1 week. 1 week for Barcelona and Paris is definitely not enough lol I think, cause last time I went for 3 weeks I also think it is not enough for me. Daddy actually asked him to get him a classic Gucci belt but then he bought a Coach one. It is so ugly, no logo some more, and oversize. So ends up nobody wants it. Really bad taste.

Mom and aunty said want to go Bali next year March, but still not sure bout it. They just got this idea only. But I have no holiday on March, so I sure can't follow one. I actually don't want them to go, I want Korea! I want shopping and eat, not swimming and get sun burn lol :/

And I'm going back to Johor this Friday, haih. I don't feel like going back because it would be so boring. But cannot! Must go back and visit grandma... 

Just finish watching the Unfold 2 by Jinnyboytv... hmm.. no comment. They filmed it in Australia, yay I want to visit there, the opera house, bridge jump and sky diving! Save money and wait for the day comes :)

And did you guys realize I seldom upload photo here already and write more? hahaha.. that's what a diary should looks like! And I didn't share blog's link anymore, even on twitter. Because I gossip too much here, afraid later 'step on people's tail' ahahahaha

Kay, I think I will just stop here, gonna watch the new episode of GG season 6! Goodnight peeps! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment