Tuesday, November 13, 2012

14112012


Went out with my girls for dinner at Daorea last night. And I was late because of overslept, damn, my phone's alarm really got problem, it didn't function this morning as well :( We had korean bbq as dinner, overall the foods taste quite nice, I like the kimchi fried rice the most :P Later on, we went to pasar malam to have some snacks again, Yvon fetched us there lol, give her a credit please :)  I tried the fried ice cream for the first time, it tastes better than I thought! 





It's only me or what? I think my bangs made my cheek looks chubbier than before. Not a good one :/

We chat alot, but mostly is gossip bout others. Girls talk, you know? Ahahaha! And Vivien was taking her own selca non-stop...

I've been reading online fanfics lately. And I really think those authors should publish as a book, those plots are so good and intense!

Also, gossip girl season 6 for sure. But the Rufus and Ivy's relationship made me jaw drop! It's so gross! Serena is still that gorgeous as usual in the drama, she is my bias in GG  (^.^)

FYI, I have to start working tomorrow because someone went to holiday, actually is today but I was overslept. Just make some money and save it for splurge, maybe on phone or closet. The reason you save money is because you want to spend it right?

Songs of the day:
Fall for your type - Jamie Fox ft Drake
Time Machine - SNSD

No comments:

Post a Comment