Thursday, November 22, 2012

23112012

Today I went to work AGAIN. It was so bored, only a few customers but there were quite a number of customers change their leather band today. 

But the thing is I met a lot of people today, mostly is daddy's friend and dealers. Such as Uncle Yat Fa, Uncle KL Chong, ELLE Group's boss, ELLE watch's designer and some other people. Uncle Yat Fa is actually a nice guy, met him a few times before, heard that he is a retired banker, a quite rich guy. I like the way he talks, very polite and humble, he told me he will come and find me next time once I graduated my CLP, hahaha talk so far... I haven even pass my A-LEVEL yet... then he said he also asks his son to study law but he son has no interest in it. He suggested me to focus on commercial law next time, well I will do some researches on it, sounds not bad. Then Uncle KL Chong is a dealer from Sarawak, he owns 4 watch shops there and I met his son yesterday, a very shy looking guy lol. The ELLE Group's boss really looks like a boss, get what I mean? Uhm.. he looks like typical-chinese-boss-with-big-belly and the designer is a French. 

And then, there were a few Indian kids 'customer' today. They are damn noisy, shout here shout there, they thought the mall is a playgroup or what? I'm not being racist here, just that I think they should be more well-behavior since it is not your house. They keep asking you to show him this watch show him that watch, YAY I KNOW CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, but I know what is PRICE DISCRIMINATION as well. And dad also got pissed, he told them 'show me your money and I will show you the watch'. You know what? they ask you to take out almost 10 pieces of watch and try it on and leave it on the table and walk away. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!



Also, there was one chinese middle aged man came and asked this and that about G-SHOCK, he asked me 'how can he knows whether the watch he bought is more expensive than the market price', 'it is the outlet price definitely same as the price stated on their official website' and asked me 'how much is the watch he wearing now'. YOUMOTHERFUCKERSONOFBITCH. I'm not the information counter kay, since you have so much to ask, why not go to ask Google and Wikipedia? What's wrong with those people nowadays?! *ROLL EYES*



I like to dress up when I go to work because I won't feel like outfit-wasted. But I kinda running out of clothe already, I don't want to wear jeans, I don't like to. Shall start to do some season shopping now. 

I like SNSD's new Japanese Album, I think it is better than their previous Korean albums. I like the song TOP, Tiffany's adlib sounds very sexy here... and here is the LINK

Kay.. that's all for today's post. I just realized I complained so much about customer here. Bwahahahaha! U MAD? 

No comments:

Post a Comment