Sunday, November 18, 2012

18112012

I'm feeling tired and lazy now. I've been working these few days, from 10am to 10pm, and only got 6-7 hours of sleep :( But I sleep so soundly these few days, maybe I'm too tired to have nightmare :/

But *give face on the salary.. I'll bear with it. Yesterday's business was quite good, all of the customer paid in cash some more, mainly of them are tourists, especially from Indonesia and India. But the Indian is more stingy compared to Indonesian. And there was a customer asked me for name card and handphone number, said will call me for FURTHER INFORMATION. I giggled only. DAFUQ, he looks like he is in his 30's, YOU OKAY OR NOT? But today's business is so damn bad, wonder why, those people window shopping only. And I went to Sushi Zanmai to take away my dinner just now, I asked for sweet source and chili flakes, and afraid they will charge me for that. Because last time there was a sushi stall charged me extra RM1 for the source and CHOPSTICK, yeah they charged me on the 
fucking skinny wooden sticks. But luckily Zanmai is generous enough to free me, some more gave me a lots :) SO NICE! 

And also, something happened between our gang. I don't want to say until so details because I want to respect privacy. My door is always there for you, I want the old you to comeback without your SO CALLED girlfriend. Your whore was what I appreciated the most for my high school life... You were so nice and good, I wonder what made you changed so drastically. I never expect this to happen, but whatever, it's totally your choice. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AS WELL. 


And I just finish watching Lan Kwai Fong 2. IT''S SO BORING. Nothing special and new also. Totally a waste of time.... I want to watch TED, Sky Fall and Cold War but I have no time for that. Maybe I should take an off day on Tuesday.. see how lah... 



NowPlaying: I LOVE YOU - Taeyeon

I know right, it's Taeyeon again... but this song is really nice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment